LGL Math Edge
LGL Math Edge is a powerful web-based learning system that gives learners of all ages the support they need to succeed in K to 9 instructional level math. LGL Math Edge combines our powerful online math assessment with effective math instruction, pulling from over 250 unique lessons to create a customized course for each student.
- Assessment (ADAM, DOMA Pre-Algebra, DOMA Algebra) with Instruction (LGL Math Edge).
- Appropriate for students K-12 who have K-8 math instructional level needs
- Valid for 1 year from purchase date or whenever student completes his or her personalized course
- Supplemental instruction uses animation, songs, and melodies in a gaming environment
- Lessons use explicit instruction and interactive practice to engage and teach students
- Personalized 60** lesson course
Currently you have the ADAM + LGL Math Edge product bundle selected. This means you'll get to test 1 student with the ADAM assessment and then can enroll him or her into LGL Math Edge.
* If a student has already taken any math assessment within the past 120 days, you can add a course to that student and the existing math assessment will be used when our system creates the student's customized LGL Math Edge course.
** Exact number of lessons may vary depending on the needs of each individual student.
Check out what other people are saying!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Good memory aid for math
Posted by Erin Benitez on 07/15/2020
"The music in the Edge lessons really help students memorize key math concepts. My daughter said that the tunes get stuck in her head which is sort of funny to hear. In other words, she is using music to learn! I couldn't be more happy."
Filling in the Gaps
Posted by Bianca Adams on 07/14/2020
"The math lessons are all very specific which I think has been helpful for my child. He had gaps in areas that we never realized and of course these affected his overall math ability. The assessment did a great job at finding these gaps and assigning Math Edge lessons to fill them. My son really enjoys doing them and can stay focused for a lot longer than on other learning programs."