LGL English Language Arts Edge
Let's Go Learn's LGL English Language Arts Edge is a web-based learning system that combines powerful diagnostic reading assessment with comprehensive, supplemental reading instruction for secondary and adult students. Designed with middle school, high school, and adult students in mind, LGL ELA Edge begins with an online diagnostic reading assessment and then places students in lessons with explicit instruction and practice in grammer, decoding, phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension strategies. If you are not sure whether the learner qualifies, have him or her take the DORA assessment first and examine the prescriptive report.
- Assessment (DORA) with Instruction (LGL ELA Edge).
- Appropriate for K-12 students who have K-6 foundational reading needs
- Valid for 1 year from purchase date or whenever student completes his or her personalized course
- Supplemental instruction uses high-interest, age-appropriate learning aids such as songs, videos, and games.
- Lessons use a wide variety of student-friendly passages, including hard to find high-interest/low-readability materials
- Personalized 60** lesson course
Currently you have the DORA + LGL ELA Edge product bundle selected. This means you'll get to test 1 student with the DORA assessment and then can enroll him or her into LGL ELA Edge.
* If a student has already taken a DORA assessment within the past 120 days, you can add a course to that student and the existing DORA assessment will be used when our system creates the student's customized LGL ELA Edge course.
** Exact number of lessons may vary depending on the needs of each individual student.
Check out what other people are saying!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Music, animation help teach
Posted by Edwin Velasquez on 07/15/2020
"Edge uses music and animations to initially teach kids about math and reading. Then it provides a game activity where they have to get points to complete lessons and earn badges. My two kids love doing it and are now competing to see who can get the most badges each week. What I like about this is that I know they are learning on a path that has been fine tuned for each of them. And now I can focus on broader lessons and activities that often involve group discussions which I don't think computer lessons can accomplish. It has allowed me to be more efficient. Thank you Let's Go Learn!"
Posted by Tasha Mullen on 07/14/2020
"My kids love the music based instruction in Let's Go Learn. It allows them to stay engaged and really learn each lesson one skill or concept at a time."
Very granular assessment
Posted by kendarah rawls on 04/29/2020
"I like it"