LGL English Language Arts Edge
Let's Go Learn's LGL English Language Arts Edge is a web-based learning system that combines powerful diagnostic reading assessment with comprehensive, supplemental reading instruction for secondary and adult students. Designed with middle school, high school, and adult students in mind, LGL ELA Edge begins with an online diagnostic reading assessment and then places students in lessons with explicit instruction and practice in grammer, decoding, phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension strategies. If you are not sure whether the learner qualifies, have him or her take the DORA assessment first and examine the prescriptive report.
- Assessment (DORA) with Instruction (LGL ELA Edge).
- Appropriate for grade K-12 students and adult learners with foundational reading needs
- Valid for 1 year from purchase date
- Supplemental instruction uses high-interest, age-appropriate learning aids such as songs, videos, and games.
- Lessons use a wide variety of student-friendly passages, including hard to find high-interest/low-readability materials
Currently you have the DORA + LGL ELA Edge product bundle selected. This means you'll get to test 1 student with the DORA assessment and then can enroll him or her into LGL ELA Edge.
* If a student has already taken a DORA assessment within the past 120 days, you can add a course to that student and the existing DORA assessment will be used when our system creates the student's customized LGL ELA Edge course.
Check out what other people are saying!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews for this product.