DORA - Phonemic Awareness
DORA Phonemic Awareness, ideal for non-readers or struggling readers, measures nine phonemic awareness skills using audio and picture-only items, for a thorough assessment of oral phonemic awareness skills. Assessment is fully adaptive and is proven statically to reliability assess phonemic awareness skills. See our research.
- Only online phonemic awareness diagnostic assessment in the market today
- Appropriate for grades K to Adult
- No expiration date on assessments purchased
- Assessment interfaces adjusts to the age of the user
- Diagnoses nine phonemic awareness skill areas
- Interactive technology features a mix of audio and multimedia images to engage all students
Check out what other people are saying!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Taking both assessments was like having a personal reading specialist!
Posted by Ryan father of two! on 12/21/2011
"In September I had my son take the regular DORA and I noticed he scored a really low in the Phonemic Awareness section. I called Let’s Go Learn for some advice and they suggested that I put him on DORA Phonemic Awareness. To make a long story short I found out the exact areas where my son had issues with. Taking both assessments was like having a personal reading specialist!"
Posted by Tina on 12/14/2011
"Simple, effective, and great reports!"
Write a review
Highly recommended products!
DORA - Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment
Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) is a K-12 measure that provides objective, individualized assessment data across eight reading measures that together profile each student’s reading abilities and prescribe individual learning paths.
Learn more about DORA - Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment